Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, April 12, 2010

A Little Bit Crocus

I had to change my plans for today’s freebie. I was hit hard by a computer virus. Not the one that destroyed all files on my computer (Thank God!), but the one that destroyed my body… The one you get from sitting too many hours in front of the computer and results in tense muscles, headache and dizziness. So I had to limit my computer time this weekend and therefore didn’t get to finish what I had planned for today. But you don’t have to leave empty handed.

Last week I passed one of our local churches and saw a lawn full of crocuses. Crocuses have been a sign of spring for me ever since I was a small child and my grandfather took me to The King’s Garden to look at them every year. So today I give you a few papers with crocuses and hope they can bring spring to you as well.

SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.





I will take a few computer free days to recover but plan to be back on Thursday with something really good!

See you then?






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really appreciate all your effort, papers are brill, hope your better soon x