Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, May 28, 2010

Fleur de Lis


And it’s Friday again!

Today’s Little Bit is one of my favourite symbols - the Fleur de Lis (French Lilly). I know it is somewhat stigmatised but I still think it’s beautiful and timeless, and like to use it in my layouts and designs. In the download you get 8 different fleurs, metal and paper styles, and 1 12x12 paper. I hope you will enjoy it as much as me.

Thank you Jody for pointing out that I have forgotten to include "Credits" in the zip. I am so sorry - here they are:


I’m not sure exactly when I’ll return with the next freebie, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it will be during the weekend. But no later than Monday, I promise. Have a very nice weekend - and to all of you in the US: Have a nice Memorial Day!











2 comments:

Lois B said...

Can you tell me where you found the styles to do these?

Thanks so much

Parker315@shaw.ca

Lynna said...

These are lovely! Thank you for sharing!