Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More than just Freebies…


I am now for sale on Scrap it Sassy!

Well, not me personally but my creations under the name Danish Design. Here is what you can get right now (click on the previews to get to the store) :

A nice little paper pack with dots in many colours.


A colouring book for adults - papers and elements in grey scale for you to give any colour you want.


And a puffy felt alpha to go with it.


And finally… something many of you will find interesting. The full pack of Metal Tag Frames that you got a taste of a few Fridays ago - and loved. Here you get them in 7 different metal styles, both separate and as finished frames.

Much more will follow soon.

But I didn’t forget what this blog is all about. So here is a freebie made with the metal tag frames. And yes, you have to get it through SIS and register to download. But that shouldn’t be a problem since you have to do that anyway to buy all my nice products ;o)


I really hope you will enjoy these products and if you choose to make a purchase, please let me know what you think of it.

I’ll be back with “a little bit” on Friday - see you then?

1 comment:

Lois B said...

I have been trying to make something like this for so long! thank you so much.

Any chance you could post the tree separately as well so frames could be added as needed?