Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Replace & Request

First I want to apologize: Border 03 in yesterday’s border pack was not that good looking. Bad alignment! Please accept my deepest apologies and download the aligned replacement HERE.

Then on to todays download(s):

I had a request yesterday from someone who don’t have either PS, PSE or PSP (Yes, they DO exist!!) and wanted to know if I had plans for posting finished borders ready to use instead of templates. Well, I had plans for making some one day, but Terri’s email made me decide that one day is today!

So for Terri and all others without creative software, and for you with software but also a touch of laziness, here are 2 Border Packs each with 10 ready to use borders made with yesterday’s templates. Pack 1 is with mixed styles while Pack 2 has only metal styles borders. Enjoy!




If you think “I also have something I would like made” please don’t hesitate to send me an email. I’ll do my best to accommodate your requests.

I don’t know if I can manage another freebie until Thursday, but drop by tomorrow to make sure.

Until we meet again - relax and have fun!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

those ' ready to use' borders are SO welcome and are a real plus to the previous template ones . They look great , thanks a lot for your nice work :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for sharing

melliel said...

Thank you for the additional border treatments! Just wish 4 share didn't require 3 minutes to download! Oh well, anything worth having is worth waiting for.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these extra borders...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, love the borders, great for cards and things.....

Muschelsucher said...

They look great!

Thanks!!!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

thanks so very much for these great borders!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the "ready to use" borders - they are awesome! MoosieD

marie said...

These borders are lovely - thanks!

Chloé said...

Thank you for all these super nice borders !