Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, July 26, 2010

Glitter, glitter and more glitter…


I went online power shopping this weekend and spent a few hours yesterday playing with my new toys. And as usual I want to share some of the results with you. Today you get a bunch of glitter- and gemstone-confetti frames - hope you like!

Click on image to download - and please excuse me for the size of the zip… If you have difficulties downloading the 44 MB let me know, and I will try to help you with split zip files.


I’m back with more play results on Wednesday. See you then?

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

jls said...

Thank you so much. I'm sure I'll use these after out next trip to Disneyland.

tink0813 said...

Thank you, thank you. The only thing I love better than glitter is pixie dust!

Chloé said...

Thank you veru much for these very nice glitter frames !