Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Little Bit Friday 15 - early

You may wonder why in the world I am posting ”A Little Bit Friday” on a Wednesday… Well, if you remember I forgot to celebrate my 100th post and decided to make it a 113th post celebration instead. And as today is the 112th post and I won’t be posting tomorrow - well, you do the math!

So here is A Little Bit Wednesday: 10 tabs in different paper styles. I hope you can use them.
Click on image to download.

And now I would like to take a commercial break:

My very good friend in the Philippines, Marlyn (Lawyerlyn), needed a little help promoting some of her give-away QPs on her blog, and I gladly stepped up. So here they are - you can click on the images to get to them.



They are lovely, don’t you think? You can see some of her LOs in Your Gallery.

See you on Friday for the big 113th celebration?



5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

Stefanie said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful freebie. I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!
jill

Unknown said...

Love them! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Tak igen...