Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Thursday, September 2, 2010

New designs, sampler, QPs and more

Wow, I have a lot on my mind today…

First I want to introduce you to some new creations by my alter (commercial) ego Danish Design. Not only have I contributed to the SIS September Collab but I also found it so inspiring that I had to make a few Add-Ons.

The full SIS September Collab - Just My Style ($ 7):


My contribution to it:


The Add-On Kit ($ 2.50):


And finally the Add-On Triple Alpha ($ 2.50):


All of the above is available from Scrap It Sassy. And while you are there go grab my Free QuickPages made from a mix of the collab contribution and the Add-On:


But of course you need to get an idea of what you get before paying. To do that I have made you a sampler from my Add-On. That one is downloadable right here - just click on the image:

That was it from my alter ego but my NbF ego also needs to get a saying. Yesterday I asked for your help but only one answered. I am sure it is not because you don’t want to so maybe it was because the email-stuff was too much bother or I didn’t give you enough details about the payment…? Well, I want to try again and this time I have made the Tester Pack downloadable directly (no email) and I can tell you that on top of the final and approved tester pack you also get to choose 1 product from Danish Design’s store at SIS for free.

See the details of the help I need HERE and feel free to contact me if you need more information.

3/9: I've got all the help I needed so the link is closed. Thank You!


NOTICE: If you download the Tester Pack it is for testing ONLY! You can NOT use it in any way - private or public - before it’s approved.

That’s all for today but I will be back tomorrow with A Little Bit Friday. See you then?






No comments: