Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, November 19, 2010

Metallica

No, not the band.

If you have been here before you probably know about my love for metal style designs and today I have made more. A few days ago I went shopping (yes, again!) and my purchases included an overlay pack freebie from Sweet Made INC. They were all beautiful but one of them really caught my eye and I wanted to make something more out of it than “just” an overlay. Bring on the metals… I used some of my Atomic Cupcake actions to change the overlay into metal overlays and today you can enjoy them too.

I found that they look really great if you use a rustic/aged background so I have taken the liberty and included 2 of Jerry Jones’ textures converted into 12x12 backgrounds (I hope he doesn’t mind) but go visit his site - Shadowhouse Creations - and get LOTS more - it's a GOLD MINE…

As the files are BIG I have separated them into 2 downloads, but they are still big (app. 45 MB each) so pour yourself a cup of coffee and lean back while downloading :o)

Download part 1
Download part 2

Have a great weekend - see you soon?






9 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

Crystalnva said...

OHHHHHHH PRETTY THANK YOU ;~}

marie said...

Thank you so much, this is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you so much for creating and sharing.

Tammy said...

Th♥nk you so much for sharing your beautiful work! Happy Holidays =}

melliel said...

These look great! Thanks for sharing.

Lynna said...

So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

How lovely to find your page from DigiScraps, this is beautiful! Thank you so much!

annlo said...

So beautiful! Thank you very much!
Sadly I couln't grab part 1 because the dl link doesn't seem to work

Happy New 2011!