Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, December 13, 2010

CU Silver & Gold

Finally, I’m done! Here are the last two alphas in the Pearl String series. You get a silver and a gold alpha, both full alphas with numbers and symbols.

Click image to download.

I will try to be back almost every day until Christmas as I have a lot of Christmas stuff to give away. So stay tuned…

3 comments:

Lauralee said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
CU Freebies Only Blog
on Monday December 13th 2010!
Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 13, 2010. Thanks again.