Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, February 18, 2011

A Little Bit Sampler

Before I get to today’s freebie I just want to finish off the password issue from earlier this week.

I have spoken to 4shared and (we think) we have found the problem. I have used the last few days to go through all my files and hope to have cleared any passwords that were there. But there may be some left so:

If you try to download one of my files and are asked to enter a password try typing “free4u” (without the quotes).

If that is not accepted please leave a comment or - even better - send me an email to let me know which file it is. I will then get the password removed.


Well, on to a more interesting issue - FREEBIE. I have changed today’s Little Bit Friday to a free sampler of my latest kit on Scrap it Sassy. The kit - Good Morning Kit - contains just about everything you need for a digital breakfast:

If you click the image you will be taken directly to my store.

The free sampler is a “continental breakfast” version of the kit, where you get toast and coffee and something to serve it on.

You have to get it from my store so you need to register. Click on the image to go to the free sampler.

I’ll be back on Monday - have a nice weekend!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for offering the separate Png elements instead of the traditional boring QP , appreciated :-)