Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Sunday, September 18, 2011

Last Taste of Summer

My, have I been busy....

I have made loads of new products for my store at Scrap It Sassy and more are pending for release over the next couple of weeks. I will get back to you about that in a day or two (with a free sampler) but you are more than welcome to stop by the store to take a peek.

As for freebies for this blog I have made you a mini-kit named "Last Taste of Summer". It has a certain strawberry feel to it and I hope you will be able to use the items included and maybe build on from it (color codes are included). So say goodbye to the summer with yummi layouts with this kit - and remember that I would love to see them!

Click image for direct download (4shared).

See you in a couple of days...

8 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the gorgeous kit!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this Last Taste of Summer download...

Nikkie said...

I love it. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

beautiful :-)

DEBD said...

Thanks for being so generous with your talent. This is a great kit!
Deb

jayleigh3 said...

Wow! Cute, cute, cute! Thanks!

Diana said...

You have an award on my blog dear...Please see my blog...

Diana's Creations

coracrea said...

Very nicekit ;-) thank you !