Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Wednesday, October 26, 2011

That's what friends are for


About a month ago I received an email that were both scary and sweet:

my mom is justie. I hope i have right emails. I am sure you know a lady is harassing her and I know its cause that idiot is jealous cause I saw her work and it sucks and I watch my mom draw and shes great. she can make lots of great stuff. but she got so stressed and now she ended up having a heart attack. she will have surgery tomorrow but dr said 6 weeks of no work no stress no nothing. my dad said to turn all stores and blog and eveything down for that time so she wont want to work or fix or whatever. she said to email her friends and people to let them know what happen to her so they wont worry or something. she will be home from surgery by next monday if its all ok.

Gena

Justie is the talent behind the designer Just Creations and the blog with the same name and I have for a while considered her a friend. Therefore, I felt so bad about this email and crossed my fingers for more than a week hoping she would be OK. I don't know if my fingers had anything to do with it but she did do OK. Yeahh!

Unfortunately, the same can not be said for her blog. I will not go into details just say that the patient died and Justie is now not only unable to work for a while but also without a place to post...

That is why I was so pleased - and deeply honored - when she wrote to me a couple of weeks ago to ask if I would like her Halloween designs for my blog so they wouldn't go to waste. Of course I did, but I insisted to post them as her designs and not my own. And that is the reason that today's freebies look a little different from my usual freebies.

Justie supplied me with all her Halloween designs and I have re-packed them into 4 freebies for you.

Click each image for direct download (4shared).

"Halloween Frames" - 6 cute frames, full size, 300 dpi.

"Halloween Kit" -  4 papers and 22 elements/WA, full size, 300 dpi.

"Halloween QP" - 12x12, 300 dpi.

"Trick or Treat" - Elements, Word Art and letters, full size, 300 dpi.

Since 4shared is acting up (again) today you get Hotfile links as well:





When you use any of these  designs in your work please credit Justie, not me. I have included her general TOU with the necessary information.

I hope you will all join me in wishing Justie a speedy recovery and if you leave a comment below I'll make sure she gets it.

Lots of Love to Justie and you all...


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work with us who love scrapping

BlueCat said...

I too received the mail from Gena and I thank you for giving us news. Hope Justie will be well very soon.

Marzia said...

I hope she will be better soon I wish her all the best, please let her know that I fell honoured she decided to share her beautiful creation with us all!

Tanti auguri
Marzia

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are all adorable. Thank you for sharing them.

Liza Giannouri said...

Hi Trine
it 's so beautiful work!!!
I loooove it !!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!!

melliel said...

The halloween kit is so cute - especially the littl ghost! Thank you for sharing and my prayers are with you Justine.

Stacey said...

thank you so much and please thank Justie, so much! these are awesome! I do hope she recovers swiftly and I appreciate her sharing her designs! Happy Halloween to the both of you!

Marlie said...

These are sweet!LOL! ;)

Administrator said...

These designs make me giggle. I love them. I re-posted and linked back to you on my freebies blog. Thanks ~Granny Enchanted http://grannysscrapbookfreebies.blogspot.com/2011/10/this-is-another-google-translate-site.html

Diana said...

Hi Trine

I have always been a big fan of Justie's creations.

It is sad to hear what has happened to her....I am keeping her in my thoughts and wishing her a complete recovery...

Diana

NathL said...

hello I've made a freebie wallpaper for Halloween, it contains some elements of this kit :)

I hope you'll like it ! thanks again :)

Nathalie

http://nathl-digiscrap.blogspot.com/2011/10/wallpaper-happy-halloween.html

Anonymous said...

Please thank her for sharing her work! And thanks to you for passing it along!

Nancy said...

So cute - thank you for all the goodies!!

Anonymous said...

Please let her know that I appreciate so very much that she would think of the rest of us when she had so much to deal with. Her kit is beautiful and I wish her the very best.

Barbara said...

You are both obviously very special ladies and I want to thank each of you for this wonderful treat. Justie, I hope all your ills are soon just memories; you have so much talent! Be good to you.

Patti said...

Thanks!!

Annica said...

These are so nice! Please give my thanks to Justie, I'm glad to hear everything went well

Bridget said...

It's always nice to see others beeing friends helping friends.
So thanks to both of you Justie for having created and you having posted these wonderful files.

Bridget