Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, November 28, 2011

It's my Birthday!!! :o)

Yep... Today is my birthday and to celebrate it I have a huge sale in my store at Scrap it Sassy:

And...

A birthday gift for YOU:

Click image for direct download (4shared).

 I hope you like the mix of birthday and Christmas in this cluster frame. It has been a tradition for me that Christmas never starts until after my Birthday so I had to make it a little less Christmassy.
I also have a new Mega Alpha Pack in my store. It's called "All You Need for Christmas" as you get 27 different Christmas Alphas in one pack. Go check it out - I think it's awesome. An now you get 44% off - it's a real bargain.



I hope you will help me celebrate by having a really great Monday and please have some cake and think of me while eating it :o)


Lots of Birthday Love,
 



8 comments:

lawyerlyn said...

Just wanted to wish you Happy Birthday! Many happy returns of the day!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it's a great one! Love the Frame - thank you so much! My sister's birthday is in December so it's perfect!

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Trine!!

I have a gift for you on Deviant Art.

Please see the gift here:

http://dianascreations.deviantart.com/art/Birthday-Wishes-271323153

Liza Giannouri said...

Ηappy Birthday my dear friend !!!!
wish you many many many happy years!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wishes to You!!

Thanks very much for sharing this lovely cluster frame!

Gente de Massinha said...

Happy Birthday Trine!!!!
Um Feliz Aniversário para você :)

Sim said...

Have a wonderful Xmas time Trine!
Best wishes for you & yours!