Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, January 2, 2012

The Winners! + Freebie

Welcome to 2012!

I want to start the new year with some happiness: The winners of my Christmas Competion - Inspiration.

I want to thank ALL of you who shared your inspiration with me. They were great suggestions and I can promise you that they will all be turned into freebies at some point during the year. But enough talk, here are the 3 winners chosen randomly by drawing names from a hat:

Sandy Anderson

Stacey Kapu

Marlyn Ramirez 
(hey, didn't you win last year too? ;o))

Congratulations to all three of you!

NOTICE: Since none of you have stated in your emails if you use Photoshop or not, it would help me preparing your prizes if you could let me know as soon as possible please. As soon as I hear from you, you will receive a link for download of your prizes.

But no one should leave my blog empty handed so I have prepared a freebie for all of you. I know Christmas is over but isn't it now that you start scrapping all your Christmas pictures? Here is a little help for doing that.

Click image for direct download (4shared).

Until we meet again: Stay warm, happy and healthy!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this lovely freebie! Happy New Year.

Stacey said...

Woohoo! Can't believe I won! - Yes I'm learning photoshop and do own PS3. thank you so much! Also thanks very much for today's awesome freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you love these.Have a great new year.

lawyerlyn said...

yippee! what a great way to start the year! and yes, I too won last year. :-)

i use photoshop cs2

Sim said...

Happy new year for you & yours Trine!
Thanks a lot to be here!
Kisses!

Chris said...

Thank you so much!!!