Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Sunday, March 4, 2012

Recommendation!

Hi all,

Today I have a recommendation for you: 
If you like (love) word art, here is the place you should visit - grands9creations.

Nana (or Sue to us) is making the most amazing word art but now there is another reason to visit. Her 7 year old granddaughter, Allison, is moving in on her territory with her first ever word art launched yesterday. It's PERFECT! And I know it's not because it's easy so it must mean the kid's got talent. See for yourself...

Also look at the newer post where she is sewing her first pillow case by herself. She has a future in creating - both manually and digitally.

Please leave her a comment. We all know how great it makes US fell, so think how fantastic it will make a 7 year old feel.

You can get Allison's word art and all of Sue's if you click on the image above and browse around a bit.

Good Luck and See You Soon.


6 comments:

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Trina .... oh thank you so much. I just called Miss Allison and her mother has pulled up your site to show her. You have made my day. Hugs, Sue

Stacey said...

Wow she is amazing - I can't sew that good! I did go visit and leave a message! Great to see the next generations so talented!

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Aaaahhhh!!! You are going to give me such a big head. lol I am so glad that you liked it. I was just thinking back of when I was a teenager .... and that thought came. I always just let the words come and go with it. Thanks so much. Also, I am so excited ... my son called and they are going to induce his wife tomorrow. Grandchild number nine will make it's arrival!!! I can't wait to meet him. I am keeping the other two sons tomorrow, so I won't be posting a newbie on Thursday unless I get home before 7:30am. Going to keep the boys at their house, so I'll be tired!!!! The other two boys are 3 yrs and 16 mos. Needless to say ... those parents don't know how bad their world will be upside down ... lol.
Hugs, Sue

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Again, I want to thank you for posting Allison's wordart. I was not only touched by your words, but your generosity. You have brought so many people to my site today and if I could I'd give you a big hug. I want to return this generosity. I would like to send all my friends to your site ... so I have edited today's post to include just that. Hugs, Sue

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Oooops .... don't forget to come and stop by again. Even though you already stopped today. Hugs, Sue

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Your my first person to tell. I have a new grandson. Go to my site and you will see a photo of him. I am on my way back to the hospital in about 30 minutes with hubby. Love, Sue