Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Tuesday, June 12, 2012

More Faith...

I'm unstoppable...

Today I have added two new members to the Faith Family in my store:

An AddOn to the Kit with more elements and glitter papers ($1.49)
Click image to get to it.

And a free AddOn Alpha that can be downloaded from the store. Yes, you have to register to download it, but it's CU and FREE so it's worth the extra effort.
Click image to get to it.

I am sure that the Faith Family will grow larger but maybe I should take a little break to be "unfaithful" (got it?) and make something completely different (and free) for you here at NbF.

See you soon!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

love the add-on - cause I love glitter! thanks so much for the super alpha also! I think it's okay to be unfaithful in this instance..LOL