Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, August 20, 2012

New in Store + FREE AddOn

I have finally finished my store upload and all my new products are ready for business.

If you've forgotten since yesterday, here they are:

Click image to get to store.


As promised, one of the newbies is also a freebie :o))) It's an Add-On to my new "Vintage Mega Kit" and contains 31 elements and 8 papers, all full size/300 dpi. The only thing is, you have to get it from the store, sorry.

Click image to get directly to the Add-On in store.

I really hope you will find something you like among all the news.

See you soon - if I don't melt (have had boiling hot weather for the last two days!!!).

3 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks for the awesome add-on! love the new stuff! it's been so hot here in vegas, plus humidity (it's almost never humid here in the desert - this summer has been awful) 112+ degree weather with 40 percent humidity - I can't wait for fall!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Aug. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Hi girlfriend!!!

It's been awhile and I wanted to let you know I dedicated my freebie today to you. I just love your "smily" guy and I couldn't wait to think of the perfect way to highlight his cuteness. Do come and stop by and say hi. Plus, I am finally back after what seems like a LONG UP HILL month and a half. Hugs, Sue @ grands9creations.