Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fun Alphas - Kids' Halloween

Have you missed me? 2 full days without posting... Sorry!

But here I am with more Halloween stuff for all age groups. We are talking about 2 fun and colourful alphas that can be used for more than just Halloween. Both are full alphas = upper, lower, numbers and symbols. Have fun with it.

Click image for direct download (4shared) or use alternative links below the image.

I never thought I should say this, but I'm really close to getting enough Halloween...! Oh, no... That doesn't mean I'm done posting for you, I will hang in there until The Day, just a pre-warning that after Wednesday, it's over... until next year.

Have a fab weekend - see you soon.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

thanks for the super alphas! looking forward to collecting till Halloween - well then theres Thanksgiving and Christmas - for which I'm so not ready for!