Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, October 1, 2012

New Danish Design

Sorry to disturb you again, but my alter ego, Danish Design, just wanted to let you know that 3 new products have just been launched in my Scrap it Sassy store. I, personally, think they are GREAT, but I'm probably not the right person to ask... ;o)

Here they are, so see for yourself:

Around The World - London (CU & PU) - $ 3.99

"Poker" (CU) - $ 2.49

"Patina Paper Pack" (PU-S4H) - $ 1.99

Each image is linked to the single product, but if you want to see more, you can start HERE.

Thank you for your attention!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

these are fantastic!