Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, October 19, 2012

What's you mood?

Scrapping is often about stating something in bold - season, state of mind,  feelings, mood, etc. ... and today's freebies are here to help you do just that.

First I give you the means to state that it (soon) is Halloween - just in case someone don't know. 15 x Halloween is the same statement in 15 very different Halloween text styles, ready to top your layouts. They are big (about 9 inches) but they scale down without problems.

Click image for direct download (4shared) or use alternative links below image.

Next you get the opportunity to boldly state our Halloween mood. You can use them in your layouts but what about putting a new one on your blog every day around Halloween to let everybody know how you are feeling?

Click image for direct download (4shared) or use alternative links below image.
 Box

In case you were wondering - here is my Halloween mood for today

I'll be back over the weekend with papers for you - Halloween papers? Oh, yes!

Stay spooked...

4 comments:

Crystalnva said...

luv these spooky THANK YOU ;~}

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Help, Trine. I don't exactly know what I just did .... but I wanted to change how my blog looked and now I can't get out of my new look and I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL. I can't get back into do new post or anything!!! If you have any suggestions .... PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Hugs, Sue
p.s. email directly to:
suebrislan@gmail.com.

Stacey said...

These are both fantastic! love them! thank you! so glad you love halloween too!

Administrator said...

I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Wednesday's Guest Freebies Today. Thank you. http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/11/wednesdays-guest-freebies-nothing-but.html