Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, December 10, 2012

I shouldn't have...

I knew I shouldn't have gone outside yesterday. Not only did the store not have what I went out for, but the cold and the snowstorm only resulted in the usual: Sinus pains! - A lot of them!!

So actually I came here to tell you that there will be no Advent Calendar today. But I couldn't let you go empty handed, so I grabbed a couple of lollipops for you to say "I'm Sorry". I couldn't be bothered to make a real preview so I better let you know that they are PU Only.

They will not be advertised anywhere, so you are one of the lucky ones for finding them. Also, they are only uploaded to 4shared - I hope it works for you.

Click image to download.
 
I hope you can use them and that you have patience with me for a day or two. I promise to make it up to you when my head stops hurting.

XOXO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just thankful for the freebies...whenever you have the time and energy to share them! Get well soon. Thanks so much!

JeannieK said...

Thanks for taking the time out to post a goodie when you are not feeling well. Sinus problems are not fun to deal with. Hoope you feel better soon. Thanks for all the freebies!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for even thinking of a goodie when you are in pain! I also get sinus issues based on the weather so understand completely!

lawyerlyn said...

I hope you'll feel better soon.

Stacey said...

these are adorable! hope you feel better soon!