Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Thursday, May 2, 2013

Error fixed


I have been informed that the zip file for my "Sandbox Clean-Out Grab Bag" had an error - one of the files were unfinished. I apologize for that and I have now re-uploaded all the links in the original post. 

But as the file is so big I here provide you with the link for just the missing file. Just click the image and you will get to dropbox.


If you have problems with Dropbox you can try this link for 4shared.

Hope this is enough to fix it.

See you soon.


2 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you so much! I hadn't unzipped mine yet! have a great INSD weekend!

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my Thursday's Guest Freebies today. I also shared it with 1,710 followers of my free Digital Scrapbook Pinterest board. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/05/thursdays-guest-freebies-nothing-but.html